The submitted material is preliminarily checked for plagiarism, after which it is sent for peer-review to two reviewers for a scientific assessment of the material.
The review is based on the principle of "two-sided" anonymous "review".
- the author or authors do not know who the reviewers are, nor do the reviewers know who the author or authors are.
- Persons with academic degrees (members of the editorial board or foreign reviewers) or experts in the field relevant to the topic of the submitted material are involved as reviewers.
- The review is made within 5-10 days from the date of submission of the material for publication.A review of each material is provided by the reviewer in the established by editorial board “Peer-review form”, which includes answers to specific questions with their consistent assessment, as well as a detailed assessment of the material and recommendations for the author. Reviews for each material are stored in the editorial office for 5 years.
The result of a peer-review should consist of the following solutions:
1) the material is recommended for publication in the introduced form (without comments);
2) the material is recommended for publication with a possible (at the discretion of the author) consideration of feedback of peer reviewers;
3) material is recommended for publication only on condition that the author must take into account the comments of reviewers;
4) the material is not recommended for publication.
“ If there are any comments and suggestions of the reviewers, as in the case of «the material is recommended for publication with a possible (at the discretion of the author) consideration of feedback of peer reviewers» , as well as «material is recommended for publication only on condition that the author must take into account the comments of reviewers», the contents of the items - “General comments and impressions of the reviewer” and “Comments to the author to improve the paper” are sent to an email address of the author/authors, indicating the period for making changes to the material (without specifying information about the reviewer).”
If the material is not recommended for publication, a reasoned refusal will be sent to the author's e-mail address.
In case of disagreement of the author with the opinion of the reviewers, an additional opinion shall be appointed, taking into account the views of all members of the editorial board.
The editors of the journal must ensure that any review of the submitted manuscript is subject to confidentiality. The manuscript examined by the reviewer is not allowed to be discussed with third parties. Reviewers may not use or refer to the material before it is published.